Thursday, August 8, 2013

REACTION


         In our ICT class, since from the first day of entering our class, honestly I am not yet totally interested, sometimes I am not reading or scanning my lessons at night and I am not doing my activities or assignments at home it's simply because I'm not really interested with regard to computer topics. But as days passes through, I'm trying to adjust because my parents told me that being a lazy student is nothing. So from there, I let myself to enjoy my computer class and in our first grading I learned more about how internet works and when did the internet used.

       In this class, I had one and only problem and it is, I am hard to catch up with my lessons because we are not often meeting our teacher because of some activities in the afternoon. But I wish that this following gradings will not be like our first grading period so that we will learn more about higher level of knowledge about computer.

            This past grading period was only the start of everything, so I am moving on to the next grading period and I hope that it will be not like my first grading period.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment