Monday, January 13, 2014

2nd to the last garing period.

Second to the last grading period before my high school life totally end.

At this grading period, at our class, we did some activities that can enhance our knowledge on how to use and what are the usage of html. We also learned different tags use in creating our activities.  And even if  we are busy doing this activities, we can find a way to chat with each other to break the silence at our room because we feel bored if we cannot laugh or chat even at a short period of time. That also serves as our bonding time with my classmates. 

But honestly I will miss this class because of those memories that are created upon us, when I'm with them I treasure every moment bacause that will not happen again. I look like I am not sad spending happy moments with them but deep inside my heart is crying. So treasure every moment because it will not happen again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment