Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Modern Day Hero..

                                            
       "MODERN DAY HERO"



           Nowadays, if you were going to ask children if what or who are/is their hero, for sure, they will answer you Superman, Batman, Spiderman or other famous movie heroes/heroine. But the sad thing is that, they don’t even mention their parents.
          
          As an only daughter in our family, if you are going to ask me if who will be my hero is, I will automatically answer to that they are my parents. Why?  Because, they are the first one who taught me good morals and on how to be a good daughter. I consider them my greatest heroes  because they are the one who are always there saving me during times of downfall. I will say that they are strong and brave, not as strong as the strongest  nor the bravest man in the world but, strong and brave enough to face troubles that comes to our family. That is the power of their trust with each other and because they always think positively that they can overcome it, so it always work. Another reason is that, they are giving their hundred percent support and dignity make us---me and my brother---always safe.

          Don’t forget to consider or appreciate your parents value because they are truly our greatest natural hero that saves us whatever happens. Without them also, we will not enjoy the beauty of living in this wonderful world. Not only movie heroes nor heroine, but try to understand all the sacrifices of our parents in order to live life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment